We hold these truths to be self-evident:
- If an online digital payment system isn't just as anonymous as cash, then it's no good.
- If wallets can be tied to identities, then they're part of the slave system and should be avoided. Account-based systems always destroy privacy. No privacy, no freedom.
- If the circulation system only allows for a single monetary issuer (or mint) without competition, then it's a monopoly and a single point of failure.
- It's entirely up to the market to choose what should be used as money, and which monetary Issuers to trust.
- The freedom to choose requires privacy, anonymity, competition, and information.
- The value of any money is maximized when it is owned anonymously.